How to Get My Mama Glow
How do I take care of myself as a busy mama and keep myself glowing? I’m going to share my tips, tricks, and favorites with you.
- I use raw, organic honey 🍯 as a facial mask at night before bed. I keep the mask on for about thirty minutes and then I wash it off with warm water (pat dry).
- Anytime I spend any amount of time outside in the sunshine I use sunscreen and a facial cream with SPF.
- I love No7 products, which you can buy at Target.
- I am a vegetarian and I eat as healthy as possible.
- I’m working out at least once a day, and or doing yoga. I also go for long walks with Greyson when it’s not too hot (early morning walks are the best).
- I take GNC Hair, Skin, & Nails (Biotin) Vitamins once a day and a Cranberry pill 💊
- I drink A LOT of water! Ladies, even if you’re out having a drink, be sure to drink a glass or two of H2O. Water is so good for your skin and body.
- As a mama and someone who suffers from anxiety, of course, there are days when I’m stressed out, but I try my hardest to stay zen because stress is bad for your mind and body.
- Spending time outdoors is amazing for your body and soul. Nature cleanses, heals, and inspires.
- I started using a charcoal toothbrush and it’s so soft and it really works!
What are some of my favorite cosmetics and self-care products?
- As I mentioned above, raw/organic honey 🍯
- No7 products
- GNC vitamins
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipstick (I buy all of the shades) 💄
- Lancôme Le Crayon Powder Pencil (eyebrow pencil)
- Love Beauty & Planet Shampoo and Conditioner