Whether you’re a busy mama like me, or you’re just a gal heading to the beach to catch some waves and soak up the sunshine, your beach bag is essential. After becoming a mama to a fun, crazy, incredible little boy my beach bag has changed immensely. I’ve been to the beach every weekend since summer began this year, and I always pack my beach bag hours before to ensure that I don’t forget anything. I’m here to help you pack for your next beach day! What’s in my beach bag?
- Sunscreen for myself and Greyson (I bring sunscreen with me, but I apply it to myself and Greyson before we head to the beach to save some time)
- Bug spray
- Healthy snack 🍇
- Water (you can always bring a small cooler for all of your food/drinks)
- An insulated baby bottle tote that fits food and a bottle for Greyson (I usually pack a PB&J sandwich, a snack, and a drink for him)
- Baby wipes
- Diapers & swim diapers
- Two extra outfits for Greyson (always be prepared)
- Sunglasses (I usually bring one of my Ray-Bans to the beach) 😎
- Hair ties
- Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner (refreshing after laying in the sun) ☀️
- My wallet & cash 💵
- A book (always bring a book, or a magazine with you…everywhere) 📖
- Spray deodorant
- Hat (a beach hat, or a baseball cap)
- A cute cover up, or a comfy lounge shirt
There are also beach essentials that don’t fit in my beach bag, but that I always bring with me! What are my other beach essentials?
- Tanning mat
- Beach toys for Greyson
- Cooler (optional)
This has been a very weird, trying year for everyone and I truly believe that the beach can cure all wounds. Take a day trip, or rent a beach house for a week and escape from your daily routine for a little while. You deserve it.