Cozy Buys While You’re Stuck at Home 🤍
If you’re like me and find comfort in strolling through a favorite store, it’s nice to be able to find some great finds online during this time and have them shipped to you. I bought a couple of things this week from Amazon and Target, just because. But, it’s also important to save your money and be smart the next couple of months. Please, remember that. There are so many suffering from a lack of stable income and at the end of the day less is more.
If you’re unable to make purchases as you were prior to the pandemic, that’s okay. Take extra good care of what you do have by cleaning every day and staying organized ♥️
What are my favorite, cozy purchases for sheltering at home?
- Fluffy, cozy slippers for lounging around the house
- Loungewear (sweaters, oversized cardigans, tank tops, lounge pants, and jumpsuits)
- Makeup (take care of yourself even if you’re home)
- Aromatherapy mists for yourself and your home
- New towels (treat your bathroom and yourself to a new, warm towel)
- Battery-operated LED candles
- A new doormat
- Decor floor baskets for pillows, decoration, or blankets
- Throw blankets and throw pillows
Follow my blog to stay up to date on the latest and stay tuned for more of The Greyson Diaries and Coming Home ✨